Kamis, 09 Maret 2017

COMPOSITION PA

MY DREAM UNIVERSITY

         Hi my name is Yonathan. I am interested in becoming a doctor. I have been interested since i was in grade 3. My reason of becoming a doctor is that i can save people's lives and doctors are also needed in some places. Even though biology is not my best subject, i still enjoy learning it than most other subjects. i also know that it is hard to become a doctor, for entering university and graduating from the one. In order to get into the university that i want i want, i have to be more passionate while learning biology and i also read articles about biology on the internet. I have also been watching some medical films on national geographic. 

           For now my dream university is UNDIP in semarang. Even though i want to go into the one in jakarta but i think i have to choose the nearest one, because it is easily reachable from my hometown. UNDIP is located in Semarang, this university was established in 1956 which i think it has been standing for a long time and it is also now on top 500 university in the world. All the teachers are also professional in teaching and have good title.
          The second university that i want to go is UGM. UGM is located in Yogyakarta. It was the first state university in Indonesia. The medical faculties here has been the favourite for people since then. i choose this university as my second choice because it is famous with its achievement internationally.
          My last choice of university is UPH. It is a christian university located in Tangerang. It was founded in 1944 and it is also the first university that has taught the programs entirely in english. I choose this university in case that i am not accepted in UNDIP or UGM. In addition it is also a privste university which is much easier to get into. I choose this as my last option because private university costs a lot more than public university. I am interested in UPH because of the facility it has. I have ever been there and i think that i has a complete facility from the pool to the sports field. 

          If i successfully become a doctor i want to be able to help Indonesia as i can, for example i want to help in a city which is lack of medical facilities. I want to open my own clinic in Jakarta because i think that jakarta people are a bit unhealthysince there is a lot of traffic and pollution. I want to be a cardiologist hopefully because  lot of people do not live healthily and not many people these days do sports anymore. Overall i would love to be able to go into medical university and become a cardiologist someday.

1 komentar:

  1. Hahahaha, nice choice. Jakarta with its unhealthy people. You'll be a really useful and most wanted doctor there. Lol.

    And no worries. Never give up. Let God take the lead. You will certainly make it. Trust in Him ok? 😊😊

    BalasHapus