Minggu, 11 September 2016

JOURNEY



MY JOURNEY TO JAKARTA


         When I was in Junior High School, my family and I were going on a holiday to Jakarta. My mom had already booked two rooms of the hotel, one was for my mom and dad and the other one was for me and my sisters. We had already prepared our stuff the night before we went there. The next day we went there by car. When I got up, all had been well prepared to depart. We left at 8 AM.

       The journey was long and tedious. It took us about seven hours because of the traffic. My mom fortunately had bought some lunch so we could eat on the street. We arrived at the hotel at 4 PM. We got into the hotel and organized our things. For the rest of the day,  we just rested. The following day we were getting ready to go to the malls. After we all had eaten our breakfast, we walked to the mall which is just next to the hotel. At the mall, almost all shops had been crowded by people. My mom’s first stop was the clothing store. I had thought about this so i brought my mobile phone fully charged. We walked around and bought some snacks. My family and I had walked for five hours but my mom and my sisters were still in high spirit to shop for more. Eventually we went back to the hotel and had dinner. 


        We had been staying in Jakarta for a week and we had the same destination everyday. Iwas bored at the hotel, I had used my phone before then the battery was drained and it was fully off. So I had been watching TV all night long before then I was overslept. Th e last dayu we prepared to go home with a lot of laundry. We all had fun though. I realy want to gothere again soon. We went back and the journey was much more crowded. It took about 10 hours to go back home. Eventuallty we made it successfully.

1 komentar:

  1. It's completely funny to read your story. Why? Because I've been there, too. Been in a place where mom went to a shopping place I didn't like and all I did was playing something on my handphone. Hahahha. I am indeed a girl, but I'm just a different one. Lol.
    Overall, I like your story. Only be careful of misspelling, tho. :D

    BalasHapus